All About Me




 

    My name is Jared Mines, I currently reside in a town called Snellville, which is a suburb of Atlanta, GA.  Our town slogan is "Snellville, Where Everybody is Somebody".  Although, I live in Georgia I usually say that I am from NY.  I was born there and we moved when I was five.  I have two brothers, one older one younger. I love to go and visit NYC it is one of my favorite places on earth.  My Aunt still lives there so I am lucky enough to have a place to stay when I visit.  I have a service dog named Thunder.  I was diagnosed with Asperger's at a young age and he helps me.  I enjoy sports and have played hockey and lacrosse for many years.  My passion is cars.  I love all different types of cars, from the classic restored ones to new ones.  When I am home I enjoy going to car shows with my dad and watching car shows on TV.  My goal after graduating from High Point University is to work for one of the European car companies, such as Porsche or Audi.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Main Stream News-Anti War #6

In The Age Of Artificial Intelligence

Privacy Blog #10